Home Defense Couple’s Course
Bring your partner for an informative and interactive class focusing on how to use your firearm safely and confidently for home defense. Using live fire on the range you will learn how to work with your partner to defend your family and your home. The team of instructors who will be leading this course have together over 40 years of training and experience sharing valuable skills, information, and mindset that would be pivotal if you ever needed to use it. We’ll discuss what you need to know about CA law regarding self defense and home defense.
The list of topics covered includes:
CA specific laws you should know before you act
- Having the mindset to protect yourself and your loved ones
- Tools for the unexpected defensive situation
- Using your home as a defensive tool
- Learn how to work with your partner using Team Tactics
- Creating and executing a home emergency plan
- Safely, legally, and practically storing your firearm and ammunition
- Addressing a threat with your family in the home
- Handgun (bring the handgun you would use for home defense)
- 200 rounds of ammo
- Holster with sturdy belt
- Small hand-held push button flashlight or gun-mounted flashlight
- Eye & ear protection
- Bring a snack
***Prerequisite required!! All attendants must have prior firearm experience and have taken a minimum of an equivalent to a beginning handgun safety course.***
Contact us if you have any questions or need help with some of the gear required.This course has limited space available so sign up soon to save your spot!
Please fill out the form below to reserve your spot and we will get back to you soon! Let us know if you have any questions.